as explained in the (not-so) Frequently Asked Questions, nearly all of the black and white etching imagery in viso-giornale is from a 19th-century German Encyclopedia of Illustration. I will, however, often combine these images and elements of these images into digital collages, and these are creations that I consider to be my own.
What follows is all additional content not of my own hand (listed by entry).
- Nicole Banowetz - all digital photos accesible from window.html
- Unknown - photograph of Bannerman Castle on castle.html
- from "The Capuchin Catacombes" brochure and postcards - all images of the Capuchin Catacombs in Palermo, Sicily accessible from map.html
- Wilhelm von Gloeden - photograph found on von_Gloeden.html
- The Online Wikipedia (www.wikipedia.org) - all interim text indicated as being from Wikipedia
- Digital camera (used for photos of objects) courtesy of Theo "Boo" Mullen III
- Bob Dylan - music and lyrics to the song "I Was Young When I Left Home", performed by Noah Sodano on songs.html
- Tom Waits - music and lyrics to the song "Down There By The Train", performed by Noah Sodano on songs.html
- Devendra Banhart - music and lyrics to the song "At the Hop" (from the album Niño Rojo), performed by Noah Sodano on songs.html